1. Vaginal Laxity: this will tighten the vagina at the opening and the full length of the vagina that is noticeable to the patient and partner.
2. Vulvar/Labial Laxity: this will tighten the labial tissues and reduce sag and “Camel Toes.” It results in softer and smoother skin that is very noticeable. More comfort in tight clothing, less self-awareness in leotards and bikinis.
3. Vaginal/Vulvar Dryness or Atrophic Vaginitis: this will add softer and thicker skin and more moisture both internally and externally to make daily life and sexual intercourse more comfortable without the use of hormones.
4. Mild to Moderate Stress Incontinence: this will reduce accidents and leakage and may reduce urge symptoms. Along with Kegel Exercises, women may avoid the use of mesh slings in their vaginas.
5. Sexual or Orgasmic Dysfunction: This may result in increased sensitivity, more coordinated and stronger muscular contractions, and the ability to achieve orgasms in a shorter time period.