PRP stands for platelet-rich plasma, and it is used by doctors to stimulate healing in different areas of the body. It mostly helps to restore hair growth. In this process, a sample of your blood is taken and injected into the scalp’s areas affected by hair loss. However, it’s not a permanent solution for hair loss. So, here a question arose.
How Long Does PRP for Hair Loss last?
Usually, PRP treatment has three to four sessions. It normally takes 4 to 6 weeks to complete all the sessions. The last session is called maintenance PRP sessions, and it’s the longest one. It usually takes 3 to 6 months. The entire treatment will improve your hair thickness, hair counts, alopecia, and hair root strength.
What is PRP treatment for hair loss?
PRP treatment is related to platelets. Platelets are a component of blood, which plays an important role in healing the injured part of the body. That is why they are also called first responders. While researching platelets, scientists found that if concentrated platelets are injected into damaged areas, they could stimulate healing. The same procedure is repeated to perform PRP treatment. This PRP therapy for hair loss provides proteins that speed up tissue repair. Moreover, it is found that PRP is a safe treatment and can even be used for facial skin rejuvenation.
Top 5 Benefits of PRP Treatment for Hair Loss
Both males and females can take benefit from PRP therapy.
- PRP therapy promotes hair growth. It repairs the tissues, which stimulates the natural growth of hair.
- PRP treatment can produce long-lasting results if all the sessions are performed by a hair specialist. One more benefit is, this treatment only takes a few minutes to complete.
- Why is PRP treatment becoming more and more popular? Because It’s safe and has no side effects. You can use your blood for the rejuvenation process, which is totally natural.
- PRP is not just for hair loss. It can even improve skin texture, enhance smoothness, and reduce wrinkles.
PRP treatments for hair loss at Willow Park Rejuvenation in Bentonville, AR
Our in-house PRP specialist performs PRP hair loss treatment at Willow PArk Rejuvenation. It’s merely a three-step process.
- First, blood is drawn from your body.
- Second, blood is taken into a centrifuge to spin down, and it produces red blood cells, rich platelets, platelet-poor plasma.
- After separating PRP from the blood sample, the last step is performed. In this last step, with a syringe, blood is injected into your scalp at a precise depth. Our patients always feel comfortable during the treatment. You can resume your normal activities after PRP injections.
Who Can Benefit from PRP Injections for hair loss?
Many people can take benefit from these PRP injections.
- Male balding and hair thinning can apply this treatment to get back their beautiful hair. Hair growth enhancements can normally be measured in just three months.
- People suffering from androgenic alopecia or other forms of alopecia can use this technique to remove baldness.
- People, mostly in older age, have a problem with hair growth. Anyone ranging from 18 to 72 years can come to our medical spa for this treatment.
- People who are having hair loss due to high-stress levels can be treated rather easily with PRP injections.
- This treatment is better for those people who have more recent hair loss. PRP injections will make your hair thick, strengthen, and grow hair from follicles. In our experience, we have seen the greatest success with PRP hair regrowth treatment.
How Long Does The PRP For Hair Loss Treatment Last?
PRP treatment is cost-effective than other traditional hair transplant techniques. We always recommend on-going PRP maintenance treatments for long-lasting results. You can enjoy healthy hair for at least one year after treatment. But, you still need to repeat PRP treatment to uphold the effects of hair growth. During treatment, we always keep eyes on the progress and support and advise our clients on every step. Does PRP work for hair loss? Or if you have any other queries about the hair loss. Feel free to Call us at (479) 333-1933 Now!