Tissue fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane are composed of hyaluronic acid, a material that is naturally produced by the body. When injected into the lips, it works to add volume for a more youthful and beautiful pout.
When performed by an experienced esthetician, these lip enhancement injections can be placed strategically into areas of the mouth and work to shape, balance out, and add volume to your lips.
Such tissue fillers can be used to target the following areas:
- Cupid’s Bow
- Marionette lines
- Vermillion border
- The fleshy part of the upper and lower lips
- Perioral lines
Our Customized Lip Enhancement Treatments Give You The Best Results
At Willow Park Rejuvenation, we use the most advanced, safest, and best tissue fillers available for your lip enhancement treatments. The lip filler procedure is a non-invasive treatment that is performed on an outpatient basis due to its short recovery time.
Want to know how we can help you get the full lips you’ve always wanted? Call (479) 333-1933
5 Benefits of Opting For a Lip Filler Treatment
Having plump, full lips is often considered to be a sign of good health, youth, and beauty. If you were born with naturally thin lips, have one lip that is bigger than the other, or you’re finding that the natural aging process is causing your lips to lose volume, there is a solution!
At Willow Park Rejuvenation, we offer tissue filler treatments, including Juvederm and Restylane, to help you achieve natural looking, plumper lips in one quick and easy procedure.
Here are some of the benefits you can receive from a lip enhancement treatment with tissue fillers:
- Enhanced appearance: Patients who opt for lip fillers notice an immediate improvement in their appearance. This not only helps them feel more comfortable in their skin but also boosts their self-confidence in social and professional situations.
- You’ll get natural fullness: Juvederm and Restylane are composed of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance that is produced by your body. Because it is natural, it’s less likely to cause bruising and comes with no risk of allergic reactions. It will also give you much more natural results than other lip fillers.
- Gradual profession for better results: Tissue fillers can be applied to the treatment area over a period of time for the purpose of producing better, and more natural results. This is especially beneficial for people who were born with naturally thin lips.
- Little to no side effects: When you use lip fillers, you can rest assured that there will be no allergic reactions or side effects. However, before you undergo any treatment, make sure to talk to your skincare specialist about any medications you are taking to ensure the proper fillers are chosen.
- Quick results: If you’re eager to see what your new, voluptuous lips look like, you won’t have to wait long after a tissue filler treatment. The results will be visible almost immediately. Even better, the results can last for a number of months before a repeat treatment is required.
Lip Enhancement Treatments in Bentonville
If you want to know more about the costs and benefits of our lip enhancement treatments, as well as get more information on our wide range of non-surgical cosmetic treatments and how they can help you achieve all your aesthetic goals, call Willow Park Rejuvenation at (479) 333-1933 today!